A. Cancellation Policy
1. How can I cancel an order?
- 1.1 Medicines and Healthcare Products
An order for medicines or healthcare products can be cancelled from the ‘Order Details’ screen on the Pharmeasy website/ app (‘Platform’) or by calling our Drsaushadh no. 7022750213 before it is marked as “Out for Delivery”. Else, you can refuse it at the time of delivery and a refund will be processed as per the Refund Policy.
- 1.2 Diagnostics /Lab Test
A diagnostic/ lab test can be cancelled anytime unless it is marked ‘Sample Collected’ by the third-party phlebotomist. Else, you can refuse sample pick up at the collection location and a refund will be processed as per the Refund Policy.
B. Return Policy
1. What is the time period for return of orders
- 1.1 Medicine Orders
We have product specific return policy. The return window ranges from 0-30 days from the date of delivery. The information regarding the return policy can be found on the product page. Please check the return policy before placing any order.
- 1.2 Healthcare Products
All the healthcare products ordered from the Platform can be returned within 2 days from the date of delivery.
[Note- Currently, the Company is not charging any shipping charges for returns from you.]
2. Which Products are not eligible for Returns?
Products Not Eligible for Return- As per terms offered by all the sellers on the Platform, the products shall not be eligible for a return under the following circumstances-
- If the item has been opened, partially used or disfigured. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent;
- If the product has been tampered with;
- If the product packaging and/or packaging box and/or packaging seal has been tampered with. The user is strongly advised to check the package carefully at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent and it is emphasized that the user should not accept the order if the package appears to be tampered;
- If it is mentioned on the product detail page that the product is non-returnable;Any accessories/freebies supplied with the product are missing;
- If the product does not have serial number / UPC number/ barcode affixed, which was present at the time of acceptance of products by the user from the user’s delivery agent; Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty;
- The product is without original packing and accessories/freebies;
- If the product is damaged due to misuse;
- Products related to personal care, baby care, food & nutrition, healthcare devices, covid essential products including but not limited to masks and gloves, sexual wellness products including but not limited to condoms, pregnancy/fertility kits, any other products such as but not limited to diapers, health drinks, health supplements, glucometers, glucometer strips/lancets, health monitors, etc. Additionally, we do not take return of certain items such as sexual wellness products, diapers, etc. However, the Company shall accept return if aforementioned products are defective, deficient or spurious or not of the characteristics or features as advertised or if they are delivered late.
3. Additional Note
Items marked as "Non-Returnable" on the product detail page or items whose return window has expired cannot be returned. If such an item is indeed returned along with another returnable item, PharmEasy will disallow a refund or return of the “Non-Returnable” product to you when our partner licensed retail pharmacy verifies the returned items.